Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Holding the Form

This appears to be a strange time for us all. I do not watch or read "the news" but have heard some things from friends and family that alert me to the conditions the world is facing. I've been having my own difficulties that are certainly working to teach me some profound lesson(s). I hope I can learn quickly enough to preserve my own situation and create the life of service and growth I envisioned for this experience. I tell the story in my book of how "horses are only frightened by 2 things... things that move and things that don't move". WE are looking at things that are frightening if we LET them be scary - limitation/lack/dis-ease/disaster - we can hold that form of wicked belief in the smallness of who we are. OR, we can see the illusion of our belief in the "power" of that form and meditate upon the heart of our strength. That is the heart and mind of our deepest knowing, it is who we are in the joyful, healthy, passionate times that we CAN call into form by seeing through the same eyes we saw through in that time and space. I'm working on it. I was scattered in my vision and my effort by fearful belief in limitation. When it slaps you in the face, sometimes you are not prepared to turn and face it. But if you DO face it and you see it for what it is - "the things that move and things that don't move" of our collective belief in mastery of limitation - you and I can then shift our focus and hold the new form of our limitless possibilities. I am going to build a healing place for people and horses based up 5,000 year old methods of classical horsemanship that do not rely upon gimmicks, personalities or catch phrases. What are you going to do? Find passion for something wonderful.

Horses Heal Us

If you can get you out of the way when you come to your horse, he will show you how to shift your position within the field to a place that supports and nurtures your soul. It's all about how you feel and you empower those feelings and they create your reality and your horse is ready to show you how to feel magnificent.

Compassion not Compulsion

In all of our relationships, the light of integrity is held by Compassion. If we consider something other than our own motives and agendas, we can open to living a real life outside of the world of illusion. With animals, we will establish communication instead of domination. With loved ones, we will share our very souls. With humanity, we will become beacons of reason and unconditional love. We will shift ourselves and those who resonate with Nature to a higher kind of love and life where the demoralizing of others is simply not accepted.

be a lamp unto yourself

be a lamp unto yourself